SUNSET PILE JACKET
Regular price $1,350.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The switching of the material on the chest represents the sunrise or sunset of the sun.
- Original ripple pile material
- (Back side brushed and cut fleece.)
- Raglan sleeve
- Coil zipper with hand braided pull
- Elastic cuffs
- The pile (fleece) is made using Supima cotton.
- The ripple-like surface has little nep and so the touch of the fabric is soft almost cashmere in feel.
- The gentle material is shirred several times on the back side.
- A warm soft pile fleece that is embedded in joy.
- The material of persimmon astringent is used as a point for switching to another cloth.
- Kakishibu is a dye made by fermenting persimmon juice.
- COTTLE uses refined odorless persimmon astringent.
- The hardness that covers the surface of the unique pigment temperament makes it easy to fit along with your body every time you wear it.