SUNSET PILE JACKET
Regular price $995.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The switching of the material on the chest represents the sunrise or sunset of the sun.
- Original ripple pile material
- (Back side brushed and cut fleece.)
- Raglan sleeve
- Coil zipper with hand braided pull
- Elastic cuffs
- The pile (fleece) is made using Supima cotton.
- The ripple-like surface has little nep and so the touch of the fabric is soft almost cashmere in feel.
- The gentle material is shirred several times on the back side.
- A warm soft pile fleece that is embedded in joy.
Indigo Laos Dying:
- Hand-made (spun, woven, dyed) cotton cloth from Nanyang, Northern Laos.
- From start to finish it usually takes around 6 months to complete.
- The result is an expression of living cotton and colors that are reminiscent of the earth they came from.
- Because of the nature of this process there are inconsistencies in the color and weave so please be aware that these are not imperfections but beautiful subtle attributes.